DJ and I went to Sanibel Island, Florida for our Honeymoon. While it was a blizzard back home we had beautiful 80 degree sunny days! We spend our days laying out at Sanibel and Ft. Myers beaches. We also went on a dolphin tour in jet skis and on a gambling cruise boat. Although we didn't win any money, we did break even. We visited the Chapel By The Sea on Captiva and ate at all my favorite Florida restaurants. Including the Lazy Flamingo!
DJ and I at Alger's Beach on Sanibel Island
Dinner at The Mucky Duck. Doesn't the Christmas Tree look out of place?

On the Big M Casino Boat

For one of my shower gifts I got flip flops for DJ and I to wear. They said "Bride" and "Groom" and made "Just Married" imprints in the sand. DJ was a good sport and wore them all week.

We came back to more snow than we had ever seen! Luckily we had someone snowplow our driveway!
On the Big M Casino Boat
For one of my shower gifts I got flip flops for DJ and I to wear. They said "Bride" and "Groom" and made "Just Married" imprints in the sand. DJ was a good sport and wore them all week.
We came back to more snow than we had ever seen! Luckily we had someone snowplow our driveway!
No comments:
Post a Comment