Last Saturday Molly started limping. We thought she was just being a "Drama Queen." She would still run around the back yard with our friend's lab we had for the weekend. However, when she was inside, she would hop around and limp on it. We finally brought her to the vet yesterday thinking she had something wrong with her foot. The vet thought she had broke part of the bone on her back leg off, at the growth plate!! I had to drop her off this morning for tests. Luckily, nothing is broke. She just tore all the ligaments in her back knee. Poor puppy has a cast on her whole back leg, for the next two weeks. She will be getting the special treatment at our house until she feels better!

She looks quite awake and happy in this picture. NOT! She was just yawning when I snapped the picture. She went right back to sleep when I stoped flashing the camera in her face.
No comments:
Post a Comment