Monday, November 11, 2013

Fall Pictures

We walked in the house from Church on Sunday, and I realized the kids matched, were clean, and the leaves outside have almost all fallen.  I quickly told DJ to head back out, and grabbed my camera.

 

I am not sure who gave him permission to grow up.
He says the funniest things.
All day long.
His little engineer brain never stops turning.


Or this one.
My Sweet girl, wearing her Mama's dress.
With a pretty in her hair.
Always the pretty in her hair.


What I always know when I look at pictures, but no one else realizes, those big smiles are from their Daddy.
Who is jumping around like a crazy person behind me.
Always.
He gets the best smiles.


If jumping around like a crazy person doesn't work, throwing leaves at them does.





Happy Fall.

Karson :: 3 1/2
Ellary :: 1 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...