Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baptized

Karson was baptized on June 13th. He was such a happy baby all morning, and skipped his morning nap. EEK!! I was so worried he was going to scream! If you know my little guy, you know he doesn't want to sit, he wants to stand, and be held facing out. He isn't picky at all... We had to sit in the front of church. Not an easy escape for a Mom with a very over tired and opinionated baby!! Luckily he took his paci and stayed awake until after he was baptized.

After church we had lunch at my parents house with family and friends. We are blessed to have wonderful family and friends (who are more like family) in Karson's life!

PS...If you know how much I HATE germs, you know how difficult it was for me to shake every one's hands! I always sneak out without shaking any one's hands. I love it when the balcony is open...less people...less hand shaking. Not only did I have to shake every one's hands, I had to let them touch my baby. Thankfuly Aunt Katie came to the rescue with hand sanitizer afterwords. Its possible I even sanitized Karson's feet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...