Thursday, September 23, 2010

Medical Mystery

Yesterday, we found our our furnace was broke.
We joked saying, it figures.
Since we didn't have a vet bill this month.
Dumb.
Shouldn't have said it.
Guess what?!
Woke up after a LONG night last night, to Molly snuggled up to me.
(Which I LOVE!)
With gunked up eyes.
(Which I do NOT love!)
Fabulous.
Because, ya know, I jinxed myself yesterday.
However.
Our vet is awesome.
Since we already dealt with this is August, I didn't have to take her in.
Woohoo!!!
That means our vet bit was a WHOPPING $18!!!!
What?!
A vet bill under $100!
Awesome!
To answer the question...
Why are her eyes infected again?
Apparently there is a 2% chance a dog can contract a contagious eye infection.
(Maggie got it last time.)
Molly has now had it twice in the last 2 months.
According to our vet,
Molly is a Medical Mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...