Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh Boy...

Karson learned a thing or two from the monkeys at the Zoo last week.
We have this toy in our living room.
I got it at a garage sale.
I don't even have balls for it yet.
Karson loves to play with the parts that spin.
He likes to open and close the yellow door.
It is something new that keeps his attention.
Harmless?!
Right?
He was playing in the living room yesterday.
The dinosaur was on the other side of the room.
Granted, our house is small.
Toothpick small.
The other side of the room is not that far away.
I walked into the room and found Karson standing up on the dinosaur toy.
1. Didn't know he could scoot across the floor.
2. Didn't know he could pull himself up with out help.
Harmless?!
WRONG!
As soon as I saw he was standing up so proud.
Huge grin on his face.
He leaned forward.
He did a flip over the dinosaur.
He didn't get hurt.
He also didn't think it was too much fun either!
New family rule:
"The dinosaur must always be leaning up against the couch if it is going to be out."
Even if, it is on the other side of the room.
So today, we were all hanging out in the living room watching TV.
DJ and I looked and found this.
Those are Molly's toys.
We moved him three times.
Three times he scooted back to the toys.
Apparently, Molly's chewed up-dog slobbered toys are SO.MUCH.MORE.FUN.
Its a good thing dog germs don't gross me out.
People germs..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...