Friday, May 4, 2012

Insta Friday

Happy Friday!
 Linking up with Jeannett at Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday.
I have been a little  busy the last few weeks, so I haven't posted an instafriday.
Not because of lack of pictures..more lack of sleep and lack of time.

My cell phone pictures from the last month...

 

Trains.  He is obsessed.  He can turn anything into a train track.



His play time of choice?
Trains

 

While he waited at the hospital for his sister to arrive, his lunch consisted of:
peas
black olives
cheese
ranch
He is 2....with 30 year old taste buds.


Napping at the hospital...still waiting for his sister...who took her sweet time...then came fast!

A brand new Ellary.


Going home.


She looks just like me.
Aside from the fact that I had a full head of hair, our baby pictures look identical.


 Being a big brother is exhausting!


She sleeps on her side...or all sprawled out on her back...for 2 minutes.
Both she does on her own.
She hates being on her back!


Pink is so much fun!


Wide awake.
In the middle of the night.


Out cold...during the day....trying to roll to her side.


I love my sling!!


I also love playing dress up with Ella.
She isn't a huge fan.
Praying she doesn't grow out of this dress before my Brother & SIL's wedding!


Sleeping girl in her first Hanna Andersson outfit.
Mommy has a Hanna Andersson obsession.
(clearanced out outlet prices...fabulous!)


7:00pm-time for Ella to wake up before bed time
Ella isn't a fan of this rule, and doesn't always comply.


Little girl is STRONG!  
She sat on my lap holding her head up for a good 15 minutes. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sweet new baby! She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Congrats! She is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Looks like you have her tucked in the sling just right. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...