Happy Friday!
Linking up with Jeannett for InstaFriday.
After 5 months I officially give up.
This girl will not nap in her crib.
She will not.
I have tried for five months and it goes like this:
Nurse to sleep :: lay her in her crib :: wake up 5 minutes later :: nurse her back to sleep :: lay her in her crib :: wake up 5 minutes later :: nurse her back to sleep :: lay her in her crib :: repeat for 2 hours
Fact of the matter is...she needs her Mama to sleep, and that is fine by me.
This is now where Ellary takes her naps...every day.
Sunshine.
Ducks to feed.
Slides to slide down.
Coats to wear in the cool fall mornings.
Combine it all together to make a fabulous morning outing with my kiddos!.
Our kids don't sleep so hot right now.
Mommy and Daddy are exhausted.
Mommy caught Daddy sleeping in Karson's bed at 7:30 last night.
"Mama, play Baby Ella's special bed?"
Babies bundled up to stay warm make me happy.
She started this a few weeks ago.
At 4 months old.
Not cool Sister.
You are too young to hold yourself up on your own.
There is no denying she is mine.
That is me when I was a little older than Ellary.
In the same dress.
We look just a little alike.
Again...on her hands and knees...at 4 months old.
Not cool Baby Sis...not cool.
He asked for a Mickey Mouse pancake.
Simple things that make 2 year olds so incredibly happy!
"Karson help Daddy make dinner, tooooo?"
Oh how I love him!
My nickname is Sis.
My entire family calls me Sis.
Ellary has been dubbed "Baby Sis."
I was killing time at Target the other day, and saw this onesie and had to get it for her.
don't ask why I thought Target was a good place to go to kill time...bad idea
Have a good weekend!













No comments:
Post a Comment