My kids take a bath together, at least once a day.

Cranky kids: stick them in the tub & they are instantly happy.
That, and diapers gross me out...so every time Ellary has a dirty diaper she gets a bath....and then Karson joins.
She got this doll from Nana when she was born.
She loves it!
Karson calls it her "baby dolly."
She sucks on her baby's hair.
Always.
Like I have to stick it in the washer every day, because it gets gross.
He asks to "play outside?" all day long.
He starts asking as soon as he wakes up...when it is a whole 40 degrees here.
Then he tells me, "No play outside...too chilly."
Her blue eyes kill me.
They are just like her brother's...and I love them!!
I also love her Hanna Andersson quilted dress.
He drives his tractor everywhere.
And he loves to put anything in it.
Funny thing-he plays with these golf clubs all the time, but as many times as we have shown him how to use his golf clubs, he refuses to actually use them as golf clubs.
He loves trains.
He loves to be outside.
I won big Mommy Brownie Points for bringing the trains outside.
He has had some sleeping issues lately....this particular morning he woke up at 2am.
He didn't go back to sleep until 7am.
I finally put him in my bed, with my iphone, crackers, & juice, and he fell back asleep.
Holding my iphone.
Not exactly Mom of the Year...but it made for a much happier Munchkin!
I can not believe she is big enough to join her brother on wagon ride.
She thinks she is cool stuff...and she holds on like a good girl the entire time.









No comments:
Post a Comment