Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Run, Karson, Run


I went to blog yesterday, uploaded pictures and got a notice that I had exceeded my allowed pictures...unless I wanted to pay.  Um...that is a problem....and as much as I love this little blog, I don't particularly want to pay to upload pictures.  So....after doing some searching, I think I may have found a solution, Photobucket. Only problem, it takes about 4x as long to upload, resize, and copy and paste the HTML codes.  Any suggestions?? Moving  on.

****************

I notice while editing pictures yesterday, that I have so, so many pictures of this little girl

DSC_0973copy DSC_0976copy
hello piggy face

I started feeling a little guilty...

DSC_0991copy
...for every 5 pictures of Ellary, I have 1 good picture of Karson.

DSC_0993copy
That isn't exactly fair, right?

DSC_0979copy "look Mom, no hands"

And then I realized why...

DSC_0999copy-1-1-1

 ...It is hard to get a good picture of your 2 year old when they are always running past you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...