So I like ice cream.
I really, really, really like ice cream.
A lot.
I get my love of ice cream from my Mom.
Who also really, really, really loves ice cream.
Last summer, I couldn't have any.
Ella's little tummy couldn't handle even the tiniest drop of anything dairy until she was 7/8ish months old.
We are making up for that this summer.
And my little one, who I was worried would never be able to indulge in an ice cream at the ice cream place, shares our love.
It all started when Ella was sitting on my Mom's lap at What's the Scoop...
She stole her ice cream cone.
Silly Mommy had gotten her a bowl of ice cream.
She was very proud of herself.
And then there is Karson. Who is obsessed with Blue Moon ice cream. (yuck!) Then we discovered Candy Playdough icecream...blue moon ice cream with colored cookie dough pieces. He loves it! (ewwww)
So the next time, we got Ellary her own cone.
She was in Baby Heaven.
We get ice cream...a lot.
My kids are ice cream pros.
It is just plain fun to go out for ice cream.
It makes for very happy kiddos!
{and a very happy Mama too}
Many times now, people have comment on ho well the kids do with an ice cream cone.
There is a reason for that.
They have lots of experience with ice cream cones!
{ And now I want ice cream.}







Blue moon is my fave!! Haha :) that and superman but this candy play dough I've never heard of sounds delish! Now if only I could find soft serve blue moon I'd be ecstatic!:)
ReplyDeleteCan you have dairy now?!! :)
Delete