When I was 10 weeks pregnant.
At my first ultrasound.
We watched Karson flip around the ultrasound screen.
My doctor commented about how much he was moving.
I had five ultrasounds throughout my pregnancy.
At every one, there were comments made.
About how he never stops moving.
I was told often to be ready.
Guess what?!
They were right!
He NEVER stops!
He goes from wiggling around when I'm rocking him to sleep,
to out cold in about 2 seconds.
Currently, it is 4am.
(We have been up since 2!)
He has just figured out how to open the door on the Entertainment Center.
Fabulous.
Did I mention it is 4am?!
In the MORNING?!
He is scooting around my living room.
Learning to open doors.
So the other night he was playing on our bed with DJ.
I was reading a newspaper article.
Can you guess what happened?
It kept him busy for an hour.
We can now add that to our list of Crabby Baby Activities.
See the grin behind the paci?
We're in trouble!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment