Friday, February 25, 2011

Lately...

Things have been more than a little crazy here lately.
Thus no blog posts in almost 2 weeks.
We sold our house.
We have started packing.
We are searching, with no luck, for a house.
We are planning Karson's first birthday party.
We are enjoying some much needed family time.

Last week the snow melted, and Karson got to run around the yard, for the first time.  He loved every second of being outside, and now gets really excited when I put his shoes on.  He and Molly & Maggie ran laps around the house.  Molls loved being able to run again, as she isn't allowed in the snow.  Karson followed her everywhere, laughing the whole time!  I have never been more excited for spring and summer. I am ready to play outside with Karson!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While Mommy is on the verge of an anxiety attach with all this moving stuff, Karson is loving having boxes everywhere to play with.
 
 
Munchkin still loves his puppies!
Now if only we could get him to be this gentle with Molly...
We are still super busy packing up the house, and preparing to celebrate our not quite 1 year old.  Hopefully I will be back next week. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on selling your house! So exciting! Good luck with packing and planning Karson's birthday party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...