1. Crabby kids? Stick 1 in the Ergo and 1 in the sling. Good to go.
2. Clean. Clean. Clean. Too bad it never stays that way.
3. Mommy Necklaces are awesome.
4. Feeding ducks.
1. Sleeping Ellary. This does not happen often.
2. Karson loves to dump all of his toys out. Not my favorite activity, but he learns by playing. Right?
3. Fabulous at traveling. He is awesome in the car. His sister is another story.
4. Oh how I love her. Her thumb sucking included.
1. Karson put a sticker on her. Brotherly love.
2. Napping at a friend's baby shower.
3. Snuggling Mama...and refusing to sleep.
4. Choo-choo!!
1. Karson does.not.eat. So when he asked for his "nu-nus" while in time out, we gave them to him. He then proceeded to eat them like a dog. We let him. He ate 2 plate fulls. Mother of the year.
2. Good morning sweet babies.
3. Hi Mama...this will not work...I will not fall asleep.
4. Mommy wins. Ellary sleeps & Mama gets two hands to get stuff done. If you do not have one, buy an Ergo!
2. Good morning sweet babies.
3. Hi Mama...this will not work...I will not fall asleep.
4. Mommy wins. Ellary sleeps & Mama gets two hands to get stuff done. If you do not have one, buy an Ergo!
1. Ellary HATES the car. She screams that awful, ear piercing baby cry every time she is in the car. We got her a convertible car seat to see if it would help. Notice how she isn't screaming?
2. She is sleeping. In the car. HUGE improvement. She still cries at times, but she also sleeps at times which she didn't used to do in her infant seat. Any other ideas on helping itty bitty ones in the car?
Linking up with Jeannett with Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday.


















I LOVE Ella's dress from your friend's baby shower! I love your pics Kelly, xo
ReplyDelete