Playing Outside
So, the week before Christmas, Karson gave up his nap. Well technically, DJ and I spent the entire week in a fog, because he wasn't going to bed until anywhere between midnight & 3am. I was still getting up all night with Ellary, and DJ was still getting up at the crack of dawn to go to work. Needless to say, something had to change. No more naps for Karson. The plus side, he goes to bed at 7:30 now. The not so plus side, we no longer have a nap time. The one {very short} nap Ellary took on me, during Karson's nap, has been replaced with play time & please for help with various 2 year old needs. Both kids are going to be earlier, and surprisingly, I am getting a lot more done. Except for blogging.
A favorite activity right now is playing in the snow. Karson loves playing on the deck. I have sent him out a few times to play, and Ellary and I sit at the window at watch.
She loves to play in the snow too...but it was really windy and cold this day, so we hung out inside & watched big brother play. She was less than thrilled with this, and never left the window.
It was cold, so I convinced Karson to come in, only with the promise of a snack & some "hot cho-co" with marshmallows.
Notice how both my kids were in their pajamas. We have pajama days often around here.
After his snack, he insisted on going back outside. He was so upset that Molly was freezing and wanted to stay inside. He loves her so much!

Another sight seen often around here. Ellary rearranging our kitchen chairs.
All.day.long.
No comments:
Post a Comment