Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mommy & Ellary

I am the only Sister, to 3 brothers.  Needless to say, I was in pink.  Always.  Not just pink, but always a pink dress.  In the rare event I wasn't in pink, I was in a dress.  A fancy smocked dress.  My Mom kept every one of them.  I have a cedar chest in my basement full of dresses from when I was little.  Dresses in perfect condition.  Dresses I can not wait for Ellary to fit into.  


PhotobucketEllary in my Coming Home From the Hospital outfit.

Her baby pictures and my baby pictures are identical.  Except I had more hair.

 Ellary in my smocked baby dresses.

My favorite...the blue dress.  I love the blue dress.  There has always been a picture of me in the blue dress hanging up in my parents house.  It is still a little big on Ellary, but I wanted to make sure I got a picture of her in it before it got too cold.  I started writing this post in November, right after I took this picture.  

Photobucket
 Ellary in my blue dress & a picture of me in it.
You can see her rosy cheeks, because it was cold out.  And she was drooling like crazy.  And I didn't take the glass out of the picture frame of me, so it is hard to see.   But, I love it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...