Friday, February 22, 2013

Insta Friday

I will forwarn you before you even start reading...I have not "unloaded" my iphone in a long time.  I was only going to include a few but...well...I didn't.  In other words...warning: long post. :)
Photobucket
We went to Great Wolf Lodge at the beginning of the month.  My child who never sleeps, fell asleep every time we walked into the water park.  We came home and bought the loudest sound machine we could find.  It isn't the same as the water park.
 
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Successful vacation =  2 crashed kids on the way home.

Photobucket
 
Vacation equils spur the moment decisions.  Which I love.  We got to GWL early, and happened to see a Cracker Barrel.  Yum!

Photobucket
 
I set her down to make dinner.  It was traumatizing.  She cried so hard she was gagging herself.  I brought my ergo in from my car.  She lives in it now, and I am ok with that.

Photobucket
 
We fight over who gets to hold her while she sleeps on the weekends.  He won this time.

Photobucket
 
I am 90% sure she is nocturnal.  He was up all night.  I finally had to wake her up at 10am.  Sleeping isn't ' her thing.

Photobucket
 
She is her mother's daughter.  She loves chocolate just like me.

Photobucket 
 
She was doing "so big" until I got my phone out.  Stinker!

Photobucket 
His "Balentimes Day" Cake.

Photobucket
 
She fell asleep on my, and I put her down to put my ergo on.  She stayed asleep.  Amazing.  Except I couldn't leave her there because she was on the couch.  Bummer.
 
Photobucket
 
Painting his Birthday Countdown.
 
Photobucket
 
Is it bad that my almost 3 year old can make me a cup of coffee by himself?

Photobucket
 
Muffing tin breakfast.
With black olives.
My kid is goofy.

Photobucket
 
 This is the first time her crib has been in her room since her name has been up.  She is 10 1/2 months old. 

Photobucket
 
My little Mini Me.

Photobucket
 
Best. Idea. Ever.
They were entertained for hours.

Photobucket
 
Karson was trying to build his zoo.  Ella was trying to destroy his zoo.

Photobucket

9 more days!  Now there are only 7 :(

Photobucket
 
Someone learned how to climb.  Bad news.

Photobucket
If you do not have an Ergo-go buy one.  She is sleeping in it as I type.

Photobucket
 
Yes, that is my 10 month old sledding down the hill.  She LOVES it!

Photobucket
 
Waiting at the airport for Nana's airplane to land.

Photobucket
 
Smores over the fire.  Yes please!

Photobucket
 
Family movie night & dinner in the livingroom.

Photobucket
 
"Mama, sit with me at the toasty fire."

Photobucket
 
She loves puzzles!

Linking up with Jeannett at Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday.

1 comment:

  1. Your kiddos are precious! My daughter LOVED to be in her wrap carrier... I'm sure our on-the-way baby girl will too! Life-saver. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...