Friday, February 1, 2013

InstaFriday

Happy Friday!
Linking up with Jeannett at Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday.
 
Photobucket
 
If i wanted to get anything done on Sunday, this is how it was going to happen. 
I love my Ergo.
...and also, I should have known what was to come when my clingy little girl was even more clingy than usual.
 
 Photobucket
 
Monday Morning.
I knew the second I picked up her hot little body that she had a fever.
The problem with fevers...all she wanted to do was snuggle.
The more we snuggled, the higher her fever got.
Ellary does not sleep unless she is being held.
Ever.
 
Photobucket
 
  Insert genius Mommy idea to nurse her to sleep on a blanket on the floor.
She actually took a nap.
On a blanket.
In our hallway.
For 45 minutes.
Seriously amazing if you know my girl.
 
Photobucket
 
  I love him.
He is going to be 3 in one month from today.
I can not believe that was 3 years ago...
 
Photobucket
 
The plus side to Sissy being sick, and needing all of Mommy's attention:
mac and cheese dinner & Mickey Mouse at his special table in the living room.
 
Photobucket
 
This started as a waterfall to jump over.
Mommy nixed that idea.
A ramp for his food was a much better idea.
Love his imagination.
 
Photobucket
 
  "Mama, don't you dare even think about putting me down."
Photobucket
 
  Sad little girl, who was burning up.
Photobucket
 
Blurry picture, yes.
Muffin Tin Lunch idea...genius!
He actually ate all of it, and was so so so excited!
 
Photobucket
 
Tippy Toes.
Love.
A little girl who felt well enough to play for a few minutes before coming back for snuggles.
Love.
 
 Photobucket
 
Coffee.
Playtime in Brother's room.
Happy kids.
Happy Mama.
...until all Hockey Sticks broke loose when Ellary touched Karson's train tracks.
 
Photobucket 
 
Oh Molly.
She looked so comfy sleeping on Ellary's huge bear.
Too bad she drools so bad when she sleeps, we didn't let her stay there.
Sorry Moll.
 
 Photobucket
 
Looking through the Hanna Andersson Spring Catalog.
Important stuff.
Much more important than sleeping.
Photobucket
He insisted on his special lunch again yesterday.
He sat for an hour and grazed.
He ate it all.
I seriously love this idea.
Photobucket
 
"Hey Mama, there is a baby in the mirror."
Photobucket
He needed a special treat last night.
He needed something to keep his tired self occupied until bed time.
Making Chocolate Chip Muffins with Mommy and waiting for them to be done was just the ticket.
They are so yummy!

Photobucket

This would not bake Brother happy.
Notice her polka dotted forehead?
She has a roseola rash.  A roseola rash that isn't supposed to itch.
Doctors lie.  Poor girl is miserable.
She can't sleep because her forehead and eyes itch so bad.
She looked horrible at 1am.
She still looked horrible at 3am.
Long night.
Hoping for a happier baby today.
With no rash.
And no fever.

Enjoy your Weekend!
life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pics. Hope you baby girl is feeling better. AND LOVE the muffin tin lunches. I will have to go buy muffin tins though. Somehow in the middle of our move this summer, I lost all of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...