Sunday, February 17, 2013

Karson & Ellary Updates

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Oh this boy.  He has me laughing all.day.long.  And when I'm not laughing, it is because he has me so confused on how to discipline him.  He struggles sometimes to be a nice Big Brother.  He is learning.  He is almost three.  He gave up his nap the week before Christmas.  He goes to bed at 7:30 now.  He walks into my room at exactly 7am, and asks me to "hold tight" to him under the blanket to "keep warm my piggies."  I love the way he structures his sentences.  His favorite thing to do right now is play in the snow. He loves to play on the deck & help Daddy shovel.  We are counting down the days until his Birthday.  He is so excited for his Bumpa Truck Birthday Cake.  He asks me all the time "dis for my birfday?"  I love him.  Some funny 'Karson-isms' lately:
Karson is cracking me up lately with the things he says.  A few funny ones lately...

Me: "Karson Allen Craig, if you jump off my bed again you will be in time out. Do you understand?!"
Karson: "Mmm...maybe not."
 ****************************************
Karson: "Mama make 'mock-a-moli.'" (guacamole)
 ****************************************
Me: "Karson, are you supposed to jump off the couch?"
Karson: "Mmmm...maybe not." 
 ****************************************
"Mama Karson's finger leaking!!"
 (While Karson was taking a shower, he noticed the water running off his fingers. He immediately panicked and started crying.) 
 ****************************************
"No, Mommy. Stop, stop! Just pretend. It not a cookie, it just play doh."  
(He brought me a play doh cookie, and I pretended to eat it.)
 ****************************************
"Mommy! Me hear Santa's sleigh!!!"
(Said while putting out his reindeer food on Christmas Eve)  
 ****************************************
Me "Karson, do you want me to make pancakes for breakfast?"
Karson: "No thanks mama. Sarsa just chillin'"
 ****************************************
Friend: "Karson, why are you so skinny?" 
Karson: "Sarsa have no butt."
****************************************
 
Photobucket
 
This girl.  I see those blue eyes at all hours of the night still.  She still hasn't figured out to sleep, and while I am usually OK and have learned to function on only a few hours of sleep,  I have struggled lately.  I am praying she figures it out soon because this Mama is tired!  While she hasn't figured out how to sleep, she has figured out how to walk.  All over the place.  Everywhere.  She rarely crawls anymore.  She can stand up on her own, but doesn't realize it and only does it on accident.  She loves her Mama, but is starting to trust others as well.  She loves her brother!  She also loves to pull her brother's hair.  Her brother doesn't love this.  She has absolutely no fear.  She loves chocolate, but that is about it.  She still doesn't eat a whole lot.  She signs 'more' and 'all done.'  She knows what she wants, and if she doesn't get it--watch out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...