Happy Friday.
Joining with Jeannett from Life.Rearranged with our Instas lately.
I am @kellysmedley on IG.
I haven't linked up all summer...so warning...long post.
Bumpa brought his "Bumpa Truck" over.
My kids were super excited!
The next day Ella saw a semi truck and yelled "BUMPA!"
The Mackinac Bridge.
My favorite.
My kids have each been there every year.
If I have it my way, it will stay that way.
The view from our campground in the U.P. a few weeks ago.
I miss it there...
A little family "selfie" on the beach.
Coffee.
Beach.
The U.P.
Babies playing.
My girl at The Bridge on our way home.
Books in the trailer.
We rub Ella's back at nap until she falls asleep.
DJ put her to sleep this day.
She rubbed her belly herself until she was asleep.
I am pretty sure fish are supposed to be neon?
I could be wrong...or not. Regardless, my kiddos love the 'pretty fish.'
I have absolutely no idea what they were doing, but they did!
They share my love for the beach.
Hanging out in a tractor at the Hudsonville Fair.
An extremely dirty camp ground resulted in a toy washing party when we got home.
His B's straight from the dryer.
His favorite!
Nothing good comes from an evening nap.
Except late nights means lots of coffee the next day, and I like coffee.
Looking on the bright side...
Sleepy Babies.
Her first ever pony.
Pretty Piggies.
Getting the crash 'em up car ready for the derby.
Over tired baby + sugar = lots of silly giggling.
We let them paint the back of the derby car.
So excited, he was!
There is a stack of books at the end of his bed.
Always.
Every night.
The end of a full day at the beach.
Watching the sun "go night night in the water" as Karson says.
Determined to get the duck.
Which is actually a seagul.
After trying to convince her the entire summer that a seagul is not a duck...I give.
Its a duck.
The derby.
"Its ok Mommy. I shut the gate. That will keep Baby Ella safe."
The boots.
She insisted on the boots.
Currently, kid free time is pretty much non existant for us.
So the other day, when the kids were asleep in the car, and we HAD to stay outside, because the kids were asleep in the car...it was nice.
We had an hour to just sit.
He had a beer.
I had a coffee.
We ate peanuts and talked.
It as nice, and an extremely rare occurrence for us!
Post Pumpkin Donuts.
Yum.
They came out this week.
They weren't on our way the other morning.
They were actually out of our way.
But no so much out of our way that it didn't justify a stop.
So good!
Ella & Tractor: 1
Mommy's flowers: 0
To do: Teach Ellary to steer the tractor.
Ella's sleeping habits is a whole other post.
Or a whole blog in its self.
Basically...
She isn't big on sleeping.
She doesn't need a lot of sleep.
She is an EXTREMELY light sleeper.
She needs Mama to fall asleep.
She gets so exhausted sometimes, that she sleeps in odd places at odd times.
Like the cart at Target.
Whatever works.
I'll take it.
Happy Weekend.
Happy {almost} Fall.
Pony tails and piggies, so cute!
ReplyDelete