We have a one of a kind dog.
We really, really, really love her!
But the things she comes up with....one of a kind!
She, for the most part, always goes with me when I leave.
She loves going to my parent's house.
Whenever I go into town, I drop her off there to play with Maggie.
When I do not bring her with me, it is traumatic to her!
I usually pack up the car before I put Karson in.
Molly always comes with me.
She ALWAYS gets in the car.
Not a big deal if she is coming with me.
If she isn't it goes something like this.....
She jumps into the drivers seat.
She usually stays there while I finish loading the car.
As soon as she thinks I'm going to get her out, she goes to the passengers seat.
I can't reach here there.Then she jumps to the back seat.
We end up with all the doors in the car open.
She just keeps jumping from the front to back. From side to side so we can't get her.This can go on for five minutes.
Until we finally DRAG her out of the car.
Frustrating when we are in a hurry!
But we really do love our sweet Molly!
No comments:
Post a Comment