Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Traverse City

Mommy and Daddy took me camping again! They took me to Traverse City this time! I had lots of fun flirting with Aunt Katie and Uncle Shawn and all of their camping friends! The conscious...I'm just too cute! I spent a lot of time playing with my toys and sleeping on the beach. I even got my first shower, and loved it. After two nights of screaming in the tub Mommy and Daddy brought along, they finally figured out I did NOT like it!
I told you.
I'm too cute!
I loved sleeping on Aunt Katie in the mornings! Mommy got me this chair for when I am bigger.
Its too big for me right now.
I thought I was pretty cool when I got to sit in though!
Look at my new trick!
I can sort of sit up on my own.
With a couch and a few towels holding me up. Mommy insisted I wear this hat when she took me down to the water.
The water was too cold on my little toes!I didn't like it one bit!
When I am bigger I will learn to love Lake Michigan!Right now my kiddie pool is more my size!
Plus, my Mommy and Daddy let it sit in the sun so the water would be warm!Chillin' with my Daddy after playing in the pool. Mommy and Aunt Kaite just said "Boys will be boys."
Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Kaite, Uncle Shawn and I before we went to Moomers... Aren't I too cute!
I was a little excited about my Sweet Potatoes...

If you notice, there are no pictures of Moomers. Every one was a little frazzled. I may or may not have SCREAMED the whole way there...and the WHOLE way back. I may be responsible for Aunt Katie and Uncle Shawn never having kids. :-) I did get a little bite of Mommy's Moomers Ice Cream though!

Mommy and Daddy love taking me camping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...