Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wisconsin

My mom and I took Karson to Wisconsin a few weeks ago. We were especially excited for this trip because my cousins from Wyoming were visiting. Although I didn't take any pictures, my mom, Aunt Pat, cousin Rebecka, and I (and Karson) enjoyed a "Girl's Day" at the mall on Saturday. The rest of the weekend we spent time relaxing with my Grandma. I love our Wisconsin weekends!!





If you know me, you know how exciting these pictures are to me...
I LOVE children's books!Every time we go out of town, I LOVE buying books about where we are visiting.
DJ has limited me to the amount of book stores I'm allowed in.
I was thrilled to see that my little man is enjoying his Mommy's obsession!Karson go to try a melon at dinner one night. He LOVED it!!
Grandma Nana, Gigi, and Karson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...