Karson loves his "Baby Popsicle."
I has been HOT lately and I hate using the AC.
I make all of Karson's baby food.
All it is, is a piece of frozen, pureed fruit.
Keeps him entertained forever!!
He usually cries when it is gone.
He would always shove his head into the carpet, and SCREAM!
It was not until he learned to roll both ways that he started enjoying Tummy Time.
He, for the most part, likes playing on his tummy now.
He also loves his sippy cup!
Which only ever has water in it.
I am determined to make him believe water is the only thing that can come out of a sippy cup.
Except for on a few occasions, he can have all natural, sugar free, 100% juice. :-)
He would do it ALL DAY!
He love, love, loves his Jump-a-Roo!!
His little legs go 100 mph before I even get him in there.
He snuggles with it while Mommy rocks him to sleep.
It usually always calms him down.
I have invested in two more, so I can trick him when he is older.
Well actually, Grandma Nana is giving it to him.
He LOVES it!!!
Don't worry, he does not get that much.
Look what Karson can do now.....
He got so strong over night!
He loves playing with his basket of toys..
...sitting up on his OWN!
My baby is getting so big!!
No comments:
Post a Comment