I can't believe you are five months old already!!At five months you are..
Eating fruits and veggies really well!
Your favorites are carrots and bananas.
I am trying really hard to get you to like avocados though!
Rolling from your back to your tummy, and back to your back again.
You always wake up on your tummy in the morning.
I love how you stick your head up and smile at me when I walk in the room!
Are so close to sitting on your own. (You are now sitting on your own!)
You LOVE Molly!
You reach for her whenever she walks by you.
Have started giggling.
Most of the time you giggle with Daddy, but I have gotten a few out of you too.
Your favorite thing to do is jump in your Jump-a-Roo.
You also love to lay on the floor with no clothes on.
Had your first (and last!) visit to Urgent Care.
Next time we promise to take you to Devos ER instead. :-)
We love watching you grow and learn more and more each day!!
You also love to lay on the floor with no clothes on.
Had your first (and last!) visit to Urgent Care.
Next time we promise to take you to Devos ER instead. :-)
We love watching you grow and learn more and more each day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment