I may complain that we go to the vet at least every month.
I may complain that she barks at everything.
I may complain that she is CRAZY!
But then there are days like today.
When I am reminded while I absolutely LOVE our dog.
Today, she proved she is worth her weight in gold!
Karson was sitting on the floor playing.
Molly went and sat down next to him.
Karson stuck his hands out, and Molly started licking them.
Karson started the fully belly giggle.
Music to my ears!
Then Karson grabbed onto Molly's tongue.
He.would.not.let.go!
Molly just sat there calmly.
Until I came to her rescue.
Then she laid down next to him.
She put her head on his legs.
And went to sleep.
I could have cried.
I LOVE that I do not have to worry about Molly with Karson.
I LOVE that when I leave the room and come back, the two of them are next to each other playing.
I LOVE that Molly tolerates having her tongue yanked on by a 5 month old!
I may complain that she barks at everything.
I may complain that she is CRAZY!
But then there are days like today.
When I am reminded while I absolutely LOVE our dog.
Today, she proved she is worth her weight in gold!
Karson was sitting on the floor playing.
Molly went and sat down next to him.
Karson stuck his hands out, and Molly started licking them.
Karson started the fully belly giggle.
Music to my ears!
Then Karson grabbed onto Molly's tongue.
He.would.not.let.go!
Molly just sat there calmly.
Until I came to her rescue.
Then she laid down next to him.
She put her head on his legs.
And went to sleep.
I could have cried.
I LOVE that I do not have to worry about Molly with Karson.
I LOVE that when I leave the room and come back, the two of them are next to each other playing.
I LOVE that Molly tolerates having her tongue yanked on by a 5 month old!
No comments:
Post a Comment