Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Swing

These are the only pictures I have of Karson in his swing.
These may have been the only times he has been in the swing.
Not because he doesn't like it.
Because, he does.
But I rock him to sleep.
I know...no Babywise here.
I LOVE rocking him to sleep.
I LOVE that quiet time together.
When he is sleeping, I want him sleeping in his crib.
We let him sleep in it a few times when he was little.
But then there was a news headline of a baby suffocating in their swing.
We stopped letting him sleep in it then.
It was just unpractical to have him fall asleep in it, then wake him up to put him in his crib.
Tonight I was rocking him to sleep.
He wanted NO part of it!
I put him on the floor to play.
He wanted NO part of it!
I put him in his crib.
He wanted NO part of it!

I put him in his swing.
(Which he has not been in since MAY).
He stopped crying.
And fell asleep.
Not going to lie.
I am a little jealous of his swing right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...