Monday, April 2, 2012
39 Weeks
Sister has yet to make her arrival. I am 39 weeks today, and so far there is no sign she will be coming anytime real soon. I am trying to come to terms with the fact that I will be pregnant forever. Ok, maybe not but it sure does fell like it!
Nothing really new to update on...I still can not relax. I can sit for about 5 minutes before my legs feel like they are going to run a marathon without me. I take at least 2 baths a day, to help relax my legs. Since the weather has been so nice in Michigan, I have also been walking a few miles a day. My poor mom & husband are so sick of walking with me. :) I have slowed down in the last few days. One mile is more than enough!
I woke DJ up at 3am last night, when I was saying "ouch ouch ouch!" He flew up, asking me what was wrong. He was a little disappointed when I finally managed to get "charley horse!" out. I haven't had one in about a month, but apparently they are back. Man do they hurt!! He asked that next time to just say "charley horse" instead of "ouch" when I'm 39 weeks pregnant. Unfortunately...at 3am, we were both up for the day. *yawn* We are dragging here today.
Aside from that we are just waiting....and waiting....and waiting...
Labels:
Baby Sister
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment