Friday, March 30, 2012

InstaFriday

Happy Friday
Linking up with Jeannett over at Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday.
Sharing our weekly cell phone pictures.
I do not have an iPhone...and my phone takes pretty crummy pictures-sorry! :)
 

 He gets a bath every night.  He always wants to be tightly wrapped up in his "B's", drink his chocolate milk (aka: choc-choc), and watch a movie.  He thrives on routine...plus he is a little ocd.


He finally got a hair cut.  He looks so old now!


There is still no sign of Baby Sister around here.  (10 more days)  One day when I was going absolutely crazy, I decided we were going to head to Carter's, armed with a coupon, to pick up a few necessities.   And then I saw this dress....not exactly a necessity.  It took me a minute to justify it-but she needs a dress for my Brother & SIL's wedding this summer.  Works for me.


Things you get to do when your Mommy is 38 weeks pregnant and miserable?  Drag out every pillow in the house into the living room, and watch movies on the floor all day.


Hanna Andersson has amazing clothes for littles.  They have outrageous prices!  The HA outlet in Michigan City has amazing prices.  Like each of these dresses was less than $10...and I didn't have to leave my house.  I get an email that their clearance is 50% off, call them, they shop for me, explain what they pick out, and within 2 days, it is delivered to my door step.  love!


He woke up at 6am the other day.  He usually doesn't get up until 8:30.  He was tired.  He was not happy.  His diaper leaked, so he was soaked and cold.  So Mommy put him in the tub.  He was obviously thrilled about this. {not.so.much}


After I took the first picture and told him I was sending it to Daddy, he pulled out his paci, and said "CHEESE" then put it back in and continued giving me a crusty! Goofball!


The only way we know Karson is teething, is when he stops eating.  He has eaten very little in the last few weeks as his iteeth finally pop through.  The other day, he ate every bit of his lunch, and was so proud!  So we sent a picture to Daddy.


Enjoy your weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of K, I cannot get over how much older he looks now! little Sister has the cutest clothes! I couldn't have said no to the little polka dot dress either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bubble bath picture with the pacifier in his mouth!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...