Friday, August 10, 2012

InstaFriday


Last week we were at my favorite place.
The Mackinac Bridge.
We camped in the U.P.
It was fabulous.
The weather was beautiful.
I was happiest Mama ever getting my 2 babies to The Bridge this summer.


 Karson loved the bridge too.  Probably because his Mama was jumping up and down about it.  
He called it the "Mac-Ti Bridge."
Love.


Little girl LOVES to be outside.
Absolutely loves it!
We took a boat over to an island at Tequanimum Falls.
You would think she would be screaming because of the life jacket.
Nope...she was outside...happy as could be.


Her first pair of Minnetonka Moccasins.
Purchased on Mackinac Island.
I stopped in my tacks when I saw them in the window.
Dying of cutiness.


He is almost 2 1/2.
29 Months to be exact.
These shorts are size 6-12 months.
Notice they are rolled, so he can keep them up?
Kid has no butt.


We had a cold front come in yesterday.
It is 58 degrees here today.
Last night Ella and I snuggled under a blanket and listened to the rain while she nursed for hours on end.

 I know she is getting enough food...she is a chunk...you can count her rolls.
However...she literally nurses for AT LEAST 2 hours, if not 3, in the evenings.
Constant.
I think she is done and lay her down, then 2 seconds later she is wanting more.
If it weren't for the rolls, I would be worried she was starving.
I think she just likes Mommy time in the evenings.
I finally got her to sleep at 12:15 the other night...she was full...and she was out cold!!


My dog and I are having war today.
She is winning.
Oh, how she drives me absolutely crazy.
To avoid locking her out in the rain, or listing her on CL, Mama needed coffee.

I love Nutella.
Nutella has dairy in it.
Bummer.
 Homemade, dairy free Nutella takes a close second to the real thing.


Linking up with Jeannett from Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday.
 life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. hi there,
    popping in from instafriday:)
    what a sweet sweet family you have. i remember those nursing marathons. the sweetness is just impossible to interrupt isn't it?:)
    have a happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great variety of photos! I love the bridge shots! My daughter used to love to nurse non-stop too. I actually kind of miss it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...