Happy Friday.
And Happy DJ.Had.Today.Off.Work.and.Mama.Got.to.Sleep.Until.9:30.&.Take.a.Shower Day!
It is so easy to forget how blessed I am.
Sweet Babies & a dog that lived through eating a cooked chicken carcass out of my trash.

Its Fair Week here.
We spent lots of time there this week.
Karson loved the tractors!
He had his first Swim Lesson at GoldFish Swim School.
He loved it!
They were awesome!
If you have one in your town look them up.
They are expensive but so worth it!
Biggby has a drive through.
I like Bibbgy's coffee.
Coffee for Mama.
Cookie for Karson.
Because 2 year olds need pick-me-ups too!
{PSA: I am a bit obsessive about carseat safety & did not know until this week that if a child is forward facing their straps should come from at or above their shoulders. If they are rear facing, their straps should come from at or below their shoulders. We had to adjust K's carseat a little after I found that out. This was before I fixed it, there is a picture below where he is in it correctly.}
Karson had thrush this week.
Weird.
I called Monday when I noticed it, and the nurse told me 2 year olds don't get thrush.
She said it was HFM.
She was wrong.
I called 2 days later to inform her of that.
Guess what-I was right.
Annoying & lesson in the fact that Mommies always know best.
I am determined to have it not pass to Ellary.
I threaten to list her on Criag's List every other day.
This is why I never will...
Happy Girl.
Who actually took a few naps in her crib this week!
One nap lasted almost 2 hours.
A record!
New Hanna Andersson tights & Mama's old baby booties.
Love!
Again...the exact reason why you have yet to see "3 year old lab named Molly" listed on Craig's list.
{fixed carseat}
My Mom & babies walking into the bunny barns.
Karson loved the bunnies.
I had a bit of a melt down yesterday.
I am so far behind.
So of course, when you are overwhelmed with everything that has to be done, a 10 minute ice cream & coffee break does the trick.
Karson had announced at 5am "Mama I awake."
I had gotten about 2 hours of sleep at that point, from Little Miss Ellary who doesn't sleep.
5am caught up with him and he fell asleep on the floor.
Funny if you know my kid.
Ella nursed herself to sleep.
Both stayed asleep when I put them in their beds.
I had almost 2 hours to get stuff done, and both woke up happy.
Love!
I told him it was time for his medicine.
This is how he felt about that...
Linking up with Jeannett at Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday.













No comments:
Post a Comment