Karson loves his pacifier.
Mommy and Daddy love that Karson loves his pacifier.
We have never fought the paci, we encourage it.
I was thrilled when we were given the opportunity to review the Hevea Pacifier.
Hevea pacifiers are 100% all natural rubber.
They are packaged in 100% recycled materials.
Their packages are even printed with soy ink.
I was so excited when the pacifier arrived.
Aren't the packages cute!
I followed the instructions, and boiled our new Hevea Pacifier for five minutes.At first, Karson did not want anything to do with it.
Every time we put it in his mouth, he shot it across the room.
We let him play with it, and kept trying.
We realized the problem was that his usual pacifiers form to his face.
This one seems to go away from his face.
After a while we figured out it wasn't that he didn't want it.
He was just unable to keep it in his mouth, and got frustrated with it.
I do not think this would be a problem for newborns, or babies new to having a pacifier.
Karson was just used to having a certain one, he had to relearn how to use this one.
It didn't take long and he figured it out.
He loves this pacifier now.
It is much easier for him to get into his mouth himself.
I love that this pacifier is made of 100% natural rubber.
They are BPA free,
phthalate free,
PVC free,
and contain no artificial colors.
There are also really cute!
Karson's pacifier has stars and moons in the corners.

There also have cars, crowns, and flowers.
So cute!
So cute!I think Karson needs the clip!
So cute!
The only thing I do not like about this pacifier, is how far it sticks out of his mouth.
When I am rocking him to sleep, or have him in the Ergo, he rubs his face on me.
Trying to fight the sleep. :-)
When he does this, he tends to knock it out of his mouth.
Overall we are thrilled with the Hevea Pacifier.
Of course now that we only have one...Mommy needs to get some more.
...and that paci clip!
You can visit Hevea Baby USA's Facebook Page HERE.
Thank You Hevea Baby for letting us review your pacifier!
This was not a compensated review.
I recieved a Hevea Pacifier from Hevea Baby USA to review.
This is my honest opinion of their pacifier.
Karson's too. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment