I am not crafty.
I just pretend to be.
I keep telling Auntie Leesha she should start a craft blog.
She is pretty good at them...
Hey Auntie Leesha...you should start a craft blog.
Because, you know you have time for one. :-)
Christmas time is my favorite time to decorate.
I have more decorations than I have house.
So of course, I feel the need to make more decorations.
Pine Vase
I have 7 of these vases.
We used them on our head table, at our wedding.
I filled the bottom with marbles.
Then cut up a pine and holly branch from Hobby Lobby.
The frame was also on our head table at our wedding.
Christmas Card Hanger
Please excuse the extremely ugly curtain that was there when we bought the house...
and will go with the house if it ever sells...
DJ nailed ribbon onto the sides of the windows.
I hot glued ribbon onto clothes pins.
Super easy!
Snowflake Jar
I painted the jar brown.
Then painted cream over the top, and dabbed it with saran wrap.
Painted on a red snowflake and tied raffia around the top.
...easy...
Joy Sign
I painted a board cream and put brown streaks in it.
Then cut out the letters and an angel from scrap booking paper.
I modgepodged the letters on, and put a coat over top.
Seriously, took me 10 minutes total...maybe...
I actually didn't make anything on this shelf...
I just like Christmas decorations.
Snowman Jar
I painted the jar red, and sponge painted cream over.
I tried painting a red snowflake over it, but I didn't like it.
I repainted the cream over and took the saran wrap to it again.
Then modgepodged a snowman from the scrap booking paper to it.
Stocking Sign
{my favorite}
I painted a board red...
Printed out the letters, and used carbon paper to transfer them.
{Thank you Auntie Leesha}
I used a paint marker to write with.
{Again, thank you Auntie Leesha.}
I do know I am missing an 's.'
We were not getting along...
DJ added the nobs and hug it on the wall for me.
{...not an announcement. We were just planning ahead.}
Have you made any fun Christmas crafts?
i love it all!
ReplyDelete