Most people hate Mondays.
I love them.
After a busy weekend, of having to share my baby, on Mondays, I get him all to my self.
At least until DJ gets home from work.
Today we played all day.
Karson learned how to walk behind his toy.
He is such a boy.
If something is in his way...no worries...he will just push through it.
He giggled so hard, he had me crying.
He loved on his Molly.
He snuggled with me in the rocking chair, and let me rock him to sleep.
The days of rocking him to sleep are fleeting.
I cherish every snuggle I get.
We played with the Get Well Soon balloons from
Aunt Katie & Uncle Shawn
and
Aunt Leesha & Uncle Brian.
Karson is so lucky.
He is so loved!
He tried more times than I can count to play in Molly's water dish.
He repeatedly took bones from her.
Then giggled, and gave them back.
Continually reminding me why I love our Molly so much!
He found his stash of Christmas presents in the entry way.
The ones I insisted he not be with us when we buy.
Another one of those, he won't know...but Mommy will times.
And what did I do when I found him playing with his Christmas gifts?
The ones that Santa will bring him on Christmas Eve.
The ones he is not supposed to know about.
I took a picture.
Because that is what good Mommies do.
Then I swept him into the living room for more giggling play time.
Today we stayed in our pajamas all day.
Today is one of those days I want to always remember.
Spending the day with my sweet baby boy.
Giggling. Playing. WALKING. Snuggling.
After a busy weekend, of having to share my baby, on Mondays, I get him all to my self.
At least until DJ gets home from work.
Today we played all day.
Karson learned how to walk behind his toy.
He is such a boy.
If something is in his way...no worries...he will just push through it.
He giggled so hard, he had me crying.
He loved on his Molly.
He snuggled with me in the rocking chair, and let me rock him to sleep.
The days of rocking him to sleep are fleeting.
I cherish every snuggle I get.
We played with the Get Well Soon balloons from
Aunt Katie & Uncle Shawn
and
Aunt Leesha & Uncle Brian.

Karson is so lucky.
He is so loved!
He tried more times than I can count to play in Molly's water dish.
He repeatedly took bones from her.
Then giggled, and gave them back.
Continually reminding me why I love our Molly so much!
He found his stash of Christmas presents in the entry way.
The ones I insisted he not be with us when we buy.
Another one of those, he won't know...but Mommy will times.
And what did I do when I found him playing with his Christmas gifts?
The ones that Santa will bring him on Christmas Eve.
The ones he is not supposed to know about.
I took a picture.
Because that is what good Mommies do.
Then I swept him into the living room for more giggling play time.
Today we stayed in our pajamas all day.
Today is one of those days I want to always remember.
Spending the day with my sweet baby boy.
Giggling. Playing. WALKING. Snuggling.
I wish I could keep him 8 months old forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment