Karson is fast.
Really fast.
While we were at my parents this weekend, my mom made a cake.
We were having it for dessert Sunday night.
Karson was sitting on my lap.
I gave him a few tiny bites.
Apparently that was not good enough.
He stole my cake.
The whole thing.
He ate 90% of it.
The rest was thrown to the floor for the dogs.
Or smashed into my favorite jeans.
Thankfully, he was already hanging out in just a diaper.
And at the time, I was being lazy and using a disposable.
Although, they ALWAYS leak, so I don't know why I think I am being lazy.
It just causes more work in the long run.
...another post...another day.
My 8 month old ate a whole piece of cake.
My dad laughed harder than I have seen him laugh in a long time.
And we know Karson will not be shy on his first birthday.
...and yes I colored my hair. :-)
Did you read about Baby Cliff yet?
Consider giving to this amazing fundraiser.
Make Christmas count for Cliff.
No comments:
Post a Comment