I have been spending a lot of quality time with a scraper, steamer, a bottle of 409, and some spic & span lately.
Which means i have not been spending a lot of time doing fun things, worthy of taking pictures.
I am forewarning you-my week has been a little boring.
But...did you know that paint can peel of the wall in sheets with wall paper glue...
Fabulous.

Because if sticky wall paper glue isn't bad enough, I now have peeling paint to deal with.
Best way to keep the Munchkin busy while I deal with peeling paint and glue, Nutella.
Boy loves his nutella!
Who needs the organic animal crackers, to dip with, just use your finger.
We took a break from wall paper glue and peeling paint to take Karson to the 4th of July Parade.
He had a blast.
After the parade we grilled out with Aunt Kaite & Uncle Shawn, and Katie's parents.
It was 2 hours past nap time.
Karson grabbed his paci and blanket, and walked over to Uncle Shawn, and asked to be picked up.
He curled in with Shawn, and they took a nap together.
I have texture issues.
I hate having dirty hands, or touching funny textures.
Chalk gives me the heeby-jeebies.
But I caved, because every little kid needs chalk to play with.
Karson loved playing with them!
Mommy tried to avoid touching them.
New favorite bath time game:
Put objects on the ledge, and wait for Mommy to flick them in.
Then giggle like crazy.
Repeat.
I sent my husband for cheese cloth today.
Because I saw this yesterday.
And now have to make this.
It may just be the trick to get myself out of bed in the morning...
We'll see.
Linking up with Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday.
Happy Weekend!






What a cutie you have! I love sidewalk chalk and so do my boys. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love that he just curled up with his uncle and took a nap. I will have to try the flicking game. I think my 1-year-old would find that hysterical. :)
ReplyDelete