Thursday, July 21, 2011

InstaFriday

I love Costco.
A lot!
I love their products, as much as I love their ability to completely entertain my son for the duration of my shopping trip.
1 word...pizza.
I cut it up, and stick it in a cup for him.
He loves it.
and had it twice for dinner this week
I did not just admit to that...
 

Someday we will be finished with our new house, and move it.
Maybe by Christmas...maybe.
In the mean time.  I painted my dresser.
First white, but I didn't love it.
It is green now, and I love it!!


Should I be crafting and painting dressers, when I should be painting my house?
Probably not.
Tutorial on how I made this sweet sign coming next week...


Aunt Katie and I went grocery shopping together this week.
Our grocery store conveniently has a Starbucks right when you walk in.
I got myself and Iced Coffee, and couldn't not get Karson something.
So I paid $5 for a strawberry smoothie.
That he finished every drop of.
That kept him busy during our entire 2 hour marathon trip..
Well worth my $5!


The $5 smoothie was a great idea...until we got home from the store.
Karson had fallen asleep.
As soon as he falls asleep, he usually soaks his diaper.
I didn't change him before we left the store.
He had drank a 16 ounce smoothie....


 My hand wash only car seat {that I absolutely LOVE, and would recommend to everyone} had a bath.

Use.
Wash.
Line dry.
{re}use.
love


We were having some major issues with Molly this week.
Serious separation anxiety, and lots of accidents issues this week.
The vet suggested we set up her cage, and recrate train her.
Bad idea.  Bad. Bad. Bad idea.  
Talk about a doggie panic attack!!!
Karson, however, thought it was the coolest thing ever!!
Too bad it is back in the garage, and Molly will never see it again.
The vet's next suggestion, a $500 in home behavioral therapist.
for a dog
HA!


Who gave him permission to grow up, and be able to get on kitchen chairs by himself.
I certainly didn't!


 Crazy. Crazy. Crazy week.
Very frustrating Molly issues.
Lots, and lots, and lots to do.
 Dinner...


Just pretend that box says organic, nutritional dinner.
At least we had green beans with it...
Linking up with Life.Rearranged, for InstaFriday.

6 comments:

  1. It's it funny how much we'll pay to keep our kids entertained. I try to make homemade meals but sometimes the box is just easier. Visiting from Life.Rearranged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally worth the $5! Poor Molly, I hope she is doing better. I love love love the green dresser, it is the perfect shade of green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog through the link up! love your post! costco is amazing! ps new follower! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dresser & sign that you made! I just may have to make something like that for my kids rooms! P.S. I also love the idea of putting the pizza in a cup while you shop...three kids later & I never once thought of something like that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...