Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mommy & Karson Day

Last week I was craving a beach day.  But Aunt Katie, and Auntie Leesh were working, and couldn't come with us.  I went back and forth all day, whether or not to try to take him myself.  It isn't that I didn't want to go, just us.  There is a long walk between the water, and the car.  If Karson had a melt down, we would be in trouble!  I decided I couldn't not go, just because no one could come with us.  Making memories with your kids isn't always easy, anyway.  Right?  Right.  I got up early, and had everything ready.  We got in the car, and headed for the beach.

I am so glad we went.  It was a beautiful day, and he had so much fun playing!  I had so much fun siting on the edge of the water watching him play!!


I even got him to fall asleep, and take a nap.
For about 2 seconds.  Then he got attacked by flys.  Poor baby!


We stayed at the beach the majority of the day.  It was beautiful!  And bonus-there were no melt downs!!
When we got home, Nana had plans, and Daddy had to go back to work.  I decided we were just going to make  a day out of Just Mommy & Karson.

We went to the park to play for a few hours.  He went down the slide about 1000 times.  Not kidding.  And I am not ok with the fact that he can go up the steps, and down the slide all by himself.  Who gave him permission to grow up?!!

No Mommy & Karson day is complete with out a stop for Ice Cream!


Oh how I love that sweet little boy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It sounds like a perfect day! They just grow up way too quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...