Friday, July 15, 2011

InstaFriday

It is InstaFriday again!
If you are new here, a few things to know.

I do not have instagram.  I live in the dark ages, and don't even have internet on my phone.

I dropped my phone a few weeks ago, and cracked the lens on the camera.  I am way to cheap to pay the insurance deductible to get a new one.  So, occasionally, there is a funky line in the bottom right corner.  Ignore, please. :)

I have been scraping wall paper at my new house for the last 2 1/2 weeks.   I strongly dislike wall paper.  So once again, I don't have many pictures.


We went to my Grandma's in Milwaukee last weekend.
After being woken up at 5am {ick} the first morning, I put Karson to bed really late the second night.
After running him outside for an hour.
I would say he looks tired.
Extremely uncomfortable, and exhausted!

 he had all of his blankets under his legs....if you couldn't tell :)

Extremely over price Hannsa Anderson pjs.
His $5 dog, we got for spending so much at ToysRUs at Christmas.
One exhausted little boy after our weekend at Gigi's


 I am really starting to think we are never going to move into our new house.
So much to do!
Tuesday, I went during nap time to finish dealing with the last wall that had newspaper, and found a disaster!
My ocd kicked in.
I had to organize.
 I felt much better!


Cowboy Karson.


 Every year I forget how much I love the local farmer's market.
Lots of yummy organic furits and veggies, straight from the farms.
It is almost all gone now.
So yummy!!!


Yesterday Karson and I went to the beach all morning.
Then we came home and ate dinner.
Then we went to the park.
Then we went out for ice cream.
Perfect summer day!
Probably one of my favorite days with him so far!
Except for dinner, it was just the two of us all day.
It was perfect!



Linking up with Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday!

{pretend the cute little button is here...I still can't get it to work!}

1 comment:

  1. That pic of him sleeping is too cute :) I hope that you get the house done soon, that's no fun. Your farmer's market finds look delish, the food doesn't last very long in our house either. It's sooooo good!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...