Thursday, October 18, 2012

InstaFriday

Happy Friday
I am thrilled that it is Friday.
Thrilled, because my kids don't sleep.
Weekends usually mean Mommy gets to sleep in at least 1 morning.
It is fabulous.
I am already looking forward to it.
 

My sweet girl has been sick the last few weeks.  Both kids have been.  They got better, and then Ellary got sick again...and then she got worse.  She was miserable.  On a rare occasion that she let me set her down, this is how she spent the entire time in her walker.  Sad baby.


Sad, sick baby sleeping on Mama.  I called her pediatrician twice last week.  The second time I told the nurse "I don't know what to do...she is just so sad...and miserable..."  She was coughing so hard she was throwing everything up...and then she cried and cried.   


...and then her sweet smile came back.   She has been so goofy the last few days.  


We were out looking for a new car last weekend.  Miss Ellary decided she didn't want to be in the car anymore, and made that very clear.  So we stopped for a while, and let her 'drive' the car until she was ready to get back in the car seat.


An extremely rare site in my house...a clean Kitchen/Dining room.  Too bad it only stays this way for .2 seconds.



Smiley girl...feeling so much better!


Meet 'Monster Karson.'  A new pair of hats and gloves came in the mail last weekend, and he ran around growling with his monster hat and gloves on for a hour.  He cracks me up.


Her afternoon nap location of choice. 
 On Mama.
Always.


We tried out only giving Karson a nap every other day this week.
After he woke up at 2am at the beginning of the week and didn't go back to sleep until 6am.
He isn't quite ready....he crashes now every time we put him in the car.


So, so, so tired!
I love him!!


Mommy Milk Coma


Cool weather here called for a fire in the fire place.
Love, love, love.


Karson helping TT make s'more bites earlier today.
He was so funny...a great special treat for kids to help make!
And they were good!

Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...