I am sure I have mentioned this before, but we live in the same subdivision I grew up in.
Actually, we live less than a 1/2 mile away from my parents house.
Which I love.
And we have no plans to ever move again.
Which means, my kids will have memories growing up in the same subdivision I did.
Which I love.
A few nights ago, we decided to take a walk to the park.
The same park I played on when I was little.
I even made the comment to DJ, that when I used to walk around that park with dolls in strollers.
...and now I am bundling up my own babies in the stroller to take to the park.
The walk to the park is absolutely beautiful!
So much so, that we stopped to take the kids out for pictures.
Except Karson hadn't taken a nap so he wanted absolutely nothing to do with getting pictures taken.
The colors on the trees were absolutely beautiful!
We will be heading back there this weekend for family pictures!
{ps: after only letting me sleep for 1 1/2 hours on Tuesday night...she only got up ONE time last night. Do you know when the last time she did that was. Oh yea...so long ago I can't even remember!}
My little boy's mood improved when he saw the big yellow slide.
He was so excited!
The first time he went down the slide, he kinda flew off.
He insisted we catch him from then on.
Sweet Ella and I hung out in the grass while we watched big brother play.
Next fall, little girl, and you will be running around too!
"Catch Me"
Daddy decided he was going to go down the slide too.
This was Karson's reaction.
And then somehow, Molly ended up going down the slide a few times too.
It was the perfect evening.
One we will be repeating many times!










No comments:
Post a Comment