Happy Friday!
Happy Friday...on a Thursday...because Ellary fell asleep on me and she is sick and I don't want to put her down. So....I am snuggling her in the rocking chair for a few hours and only my computer and phone are in reach.
So...getting ahead...pretend it is Friday....
1. She has all of a sudden noticed Molly.
2. She loves her.
3. Her favorite thing to do while I am trying to get her to sleep is act goofy.
4. Sleeping is not her thing.
5. Coffee date with my girl.
6. Coffee dates are exhausting.
7. A Mommy Time Out
8. His 3rd Walk to End Alzheimer's
9. Learning to share.
10. Goofy kid with his favorite snack :: black olives.
11. Ice cream :: yum.
12. Downtown at Art Prize.
13. Watching a movie on the tv, while watching a movie on the computer, while in his jammies :: tired Mama::
14. Playing at nap time, because sleeping isn't her thing.
15. Eating her toes.
16. Stylin' little girl.
17. Bundled at the ALZ Walk.
18. I said nap time. She said no.
19. Watching big brother slide at the park
20. Sleeping...finally!
21. Lights in the Night.
Seriously Amazing.
20,000 Chineese Lanterns were lit off in downtown GR
Linking up with Jeannett at Life.Rearranged.
ReplyDelete