Friday, January 28, 2011

JarJar

I love her.....
 I really do...
 But if she doesn't stop barking, I will have her debarked.
Except I really won't.
 If she doesn't stop barking, I am going to put her outside and leave her there.
 Except I really won't.
But really, she has got to STOP barking!

Am I the only one whose dog thinks they need to bark at each snowflake that falls?
...and the garbage man?
...and forget the garbage man, how about trash cans in general?
...and cars?
...and anything that moves?
...or anytime things are just too still?
...or ALWAYS?
ALL DAY LONG?!

Please know I would never leave her outside all day, but I will threaten it all day long. I will never get her debarked, but I will threaten it every time she wakes Karson up from his nap. 

And as soon as a I get a good JarJar picture, I will explain the title...


Munchkin update: I took him back to the pediatrician today.  He was coughing so hard at night he was throwing up, and couldn't catch his breath.  They were worried he has pneumonia.  He doesn't. But he does have an ear infection now, and a nasty cough.  We finally got him some meds. Hoping he will sleep tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Your pup is so cute!! I am happy to hear that Karson got some meds, hopefully he will start feeling better soon! So scary that he was coughing so bad :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...