Monday, January 3, 2011

Photo Shoot Fail

In November, my husband said yes to my mention of a DSLR.
We scoured the ads on Black Friday and found an awesome deal.
He didn't even have to wait in line.
Thank you bestbuy.com.
I have been itching to play with it outside.
Today was is not super cold, and the ground is dry.
I wanted some good pictures for Karson's 10 month post.
Which is what I intended this post to be.
He was in a super good mood.
I bundled him up, and told Molly we were going to go outside to play.

I am learning..
...that babies...
 ...are not always on the same page as Mommies.
 Karson was not up for posing for the pictures.
 Every time I put him down, he screamed.
 And looked at me like I was crazy.
I suppose it wasn't a total photo fail...
...I did get this sweet picture in between screams.


I am well aware that some of these are really bad quality pictures.  But Munchkin's face just cracks me up! :-)

1 comment:

  1. hehe - that is the cutest thing ever! Yay for your new camera!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...