I have said it before, we love the snow.
And I am that crazy Mama.
That thinks running around the back yard, through the snow, is so much fun.
Who thinks spending the time to bundle up the baby in a snow suite, is worth every squirm.
Because the faster we ran...
...the bigger he smiled.
He harder he laughed...
...the faster Mommy and Nana ran.
I love that Karson will have memories of his Grandma Nana playing in the snow with him.
Maybe the reason I make such a point to play with my baby in the snow...
...is because my Mom made it a point to play with me in the snow.
Do I spend more time getting Karson ready to go in the snow, than he actually spends in the snow?
The majority of the time, yes.
except this day when he just couldn't get enough of Mommy and Nana running him around the yard
Is it worth every second?
ABSOLUTELY
And just for a good laugh...
Maggie is the ultimate fetch dog.
She would run after that orange toy all day if you let her.
She is a little confused by Karson.
She can't seem to understand why he can take a bone away from her, and run into the other room.
Or bring her a squeaky toy.
But he can't throw the orange toy.
She kept bringing it to him.
Tossing it into his lap.
Expecting him to throw it for her.
over and over and over








I don't know how I happened upon your blog, but so cute. Great photos.. I'm in Texas and so jealous of your snow!! I know my daugther would love it!
ReplyDeleteAww, that is adorable! Looks like he loved the snow!
ReplyDelete