It is not a week I would want to repeat.
The majority of it, I would rather not remember.
But then there are the things I never want to forget.
There wasn't a whole lot of picture taking going on.
Because I was too busy enjoying my baby.
Karson wanted to cuddle for the majority of the week.
Which is fine by mama.
I was looking through my pictures tonight to see if I had anything to blog about.
I found some pictures from one day last week, when I was just playing with the settings on my camera.
Pictures that remind me of why I do the things that I do.
Pictures that remind me to enjoy the little things in life.
Pictures that remind me to look at things in a 'glass half full' perspective.
Pictures that remind me of what I want to remember about last week.
A reminder of just how important the little things are...
She is currently healthy.
We have not had a vet bill in quite a few months.
She has not eaten anything off our counters in weeks.
(just jinxed myself I'm sure)
Karson absolutely loves her.
I have successfully passed on my love of children's books onto my son.
One of his favorite books to read is his Baby Bible.
There are few things sweeter, than watching my baby read all about God's love for him.
Our house still has not sold.
Which annoys me.
However, the Realtor's lock provides a fun new toy for Karson whenever I open the door.
And reminds me that everything happens in God's perfect timing.
'glass half full'
We cloth diaper.
We love our cloth diapers.
He loves his cloth diapers, just as much as Mommy and Daddy do.

And the ironic thing, the reason this picture cracks me up...
By the looks of his tiny bum, I am pretty sure he is wearing a disposable (rare occurrence), and carrying around one of his cloth diapers.
...shhhh...don't tell!!
See that tuft of hair on top?
He finally has enough hair to have bed head.
For that, I am thankful.
It was his favorite book to carry around.
He ripped it into pieces.
They are now his favorite pieces of a book, to carry around.
Horrible picture.
Funniest face ever...
Referred to as the: I'm cute, and I know it face.
My babies.
They wait for Daddy to come home like this every day...
The little things.
They make all the difference.




first time visitor to your blog. I enjoyed reading your post and will visit again. will follow you now as well.
ReplyDeletewarmly, jessica