I love the snow.
But I know understand why Mommies look forward to spring!
My baby is sick.
Last week we noticed that all he wanted to to was snuggle.
Unlike him, but he had no other symptoms.
I texted DJ this picture on Friday.
Telling him to look forward to lots of snuggles when he got home from work.
Munchkin was extra cuddly.
On Sunday he was out of character, fussy.
He is an easy baby.
The only reason he fusses, is because he is hungry.
Give a crabby Karson food, and he goes about running around our house, and terrorizing Molly.
This was Karson on Monday.
When I posted on FB that I thought he might actually be getting teeth.
I was wrong...again...

he stayed in his crib for all of 2 minutes before he wanted to snuggle again
Same day.
Same position.
Different nap...

Yesterday his nose started.
His cough started.
His fever spiked.
Worried Mama.
After a long night of crying, fevers, and no sleeping, we headed to the pediatrician.
Where Karson just laid limp on my lap.
Did not fight getting his temperature taken.
Did not fight the gagging-strep test.
Did not fight the pediatrician checking his ears.
He has a temperature.
No ear infections.
Negative strep test.
to the surprise of the pediatrician
No medications means we wait out whatever is making my baby so sad.
Until then, this is how we have been spending our day.
In our PJs.
Snuggling in the rocking chair.
We are ignoring any TV rule, and have our Praise Baby DVDs on repeat.
I have let go of my nutritional obsessions, and offered him have jello.
FYI...the 2nd ingredient in jello is HFCS. ick
I bought him chocolate milk, because he refused his bottle, and I already know he won't drink regular milk.
He took a few ounces, and was done.
I have yogurt in the freezer for him.
DJ picked up juice cycles on his way home, to sooth his raw throat.
He is sad.
He is miserable.
...is it spring yet??
Excuse the picture quality...they were all taken from my phone.




Poor baby! I hope that he feels better soon! I will be praying that he feels better and that the dr will figure out what is going on. It is just so sad having sick little ones!
ReplyDeleteHow is he feeling today? I hope he feels better!
ReplyDeleteAfter being up all night, he was a little better today. He would get off my lap and terrorize the dog, and then come back crying and wanting to be held. Still can't get him to eat much, but we did share a popcicle tonight. Still has a fever, still really raspy, and not himself. :-( Hoping tomorrow will be an up hill day!!
ReplyDelete