Saturday, January 29, 2011

Random

Remember the Facebook thing going around a few years ago. 
Where you had to list 25 random things about you?
I did it then. It was two years ago.
All that has going on around my house is nose wiping and baby cuddling, so I needed a post idea.
I figured I would do one here.

So...25 random things about me...
  1. I am the only sister to 3 brothers.
  2. I married one of my brother's best friends. (...oops...)
  3. My two favorite places to be are 1. On the top of a ski hill with my snowboard strapped to my feet in a blizzard. 2. On my beach towel at Lake Michigan on a hot summer day.
  4. I am a college drop out.  Thank you sweet Karson.
  5. I wouldn't change the fact that I am a college drop out for the world!
  6. I have an alter ego when it comes to cars I drive.
  7. I spend way too much time talking to my dog. When I'm not yelling at her to STOP BARKING!
  8. She too is a 'puppy school' drop out.  Thank you trainer's dogs that felt the need to bite her.  Twice.
  9. Absolutely nothing stands in the way of my Wisconsin weekends.
  10. I would rather spend the evening at home with Karson, than go out with out him.  I can count on one hand the number of times I have left him.
  11. I have baby fever.  My husband thinks I am crazy.
  12. I love to take Karson to my favorite places.  Places I have so many memories of as a kid.
  13. I bought him a pair of skis before he was even born.
  14. I am a germaphobic.  I am lightening up, as Karson gets older.  He will still never be allowed to use a drinking fountain.
  15. Munchkin and I take a Sign Language class.  
  16. The other day I called him 'Karson.'  My husband looked at me like I was crazy.  When he is older, and he tells you his name is 'Munchkin' just go with it..
  17. I drink way too much coffee.
  18. Ya know those happy pregnant women, that love being pregnant?  I am not one of them.
  19. I may have been a miserable pregnant woman, but I have one of those Karson's delivery was amazing, relaxing, perfect, and everything I wanted it to be stories.  Plus he was 3 weeks early.
  20. We canceled our dish when Munchkin was born to save money, best idea we ever had!  Along with not knowing what a drinking fountain is, he will also never know who Sponge Bob is.  We now get ABC, ABC, and ABC....we listen to the radio a lot!
  21. I love cloth diapering, and cringe when I have to use a disposable.
  22. I must get 8 hours of sleep.  It is a known fact.
  23. I can not wait to move, and live on a safe road to take a walk on!
  24. I didn't put Munchkin down until he was 3 months old and I still rock him to sleep when he lets me. 
  25. Being a Mommy is absolutely the BEST job there is!
 After I wrote this, I went to look on my FB to see what I said two years ago.  It was two years ago, exactly to the date, that I posted my 25 random things.  For fun I will post that list here too.1. I have been married for 47 days!
2. My friends and family are my world!
3. DJ and I had a perfect wedding!!! My dream wedding day!
4. I live out in the country.
5. I teach 2 year olds, and love it!
6. I go to GVSU for Special Education.
7. I have 3 brothers who are all a foot taller than me.
8. I would die without coffee!
9. I have the best parents in the world!
10. I am in bed before 8:30 almost every night...I do however get up at 4:30.
11. I can't wait to be done with school and have my degree.
12.My recent car issues would amaze you. I've come to believe my Kia has ben cursed. We will see if it ever makes it back on the road.
13. I love going out for coffee with friends!
14. I have been tap dancing since I was can remember.
15. I am a sucker for chocolate!
16. I hate exercising, unless its dancing or snowboarding.
17. If I don't get 8 hours of sleep at night you don't want to be anywhere near me. Unless, you are bringing me coffee.
18. I have the best husband in the world!
19. I love football!
20. I have lost the ability to hear how loud music I listen to really is. I blaim that on years of trying to hear music over 10 tap dancers.
21. I would be lost without my faith.
22. I love to read, but rarely get the time to.
23. I can't wait for Leesh and Brian's Wedding!!!
24. I would rather be in a blizzard on my snowboard than in 80 degree weather.
25. I love my life and can't wait to see what God has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...