Monday, June 6, 2011

A Daddy Day

**This was scheduled to post last week, while we were gone, but it didn't.  So it is a little old, but I'm too tired to come up with another post. :-)**


Karson and I are off on an adventure.
Because of a busy June, DJ and I realized we would be going 2 weeks, only seeing each other in passing.
Before he went off for a Bachelor Party for the weekend, we had a Daddy day.
We went to our favorite little breakfast place.

Breakfast is my favorite meal to eat out.  Breakfast out at a small town diner, is even better!!

my breakfast.  yummy

Karson loved his french toast and eggs.
He even ate it all with a fork.


 After breakfast, we headed to the beach to play.


Karson would not touch the sand.  He wouldn't walk in in, and refused to put his hands in it.


He loved, loved, loved digging in the sand though!


Mommy loves sharing her favorite place with Karson.  
I have spent so much time on this beach.  
When I was little, we left the house in the morning, and didn't get home until after dark.


Karson was so excited about the water.


He pointed, and and looked at us, trying to show us the waves.
However, he never took a step.  
He wanted nothing to do with walking in the sand.


I can not wait until the water warms up, and the beach is filled with lawn chairs and umbrellas.


Karson will spend a lot of time on this beach this summer!

 
We didn't stay long, because it was cold and windy.


It was so nice to spend the morning with Daddy, before our busy few weeks started.


 Plus, any excuse to go to the beach, is a good excuse to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...