Before Karson was even born, Aunt Kaite asked if Karson would be her ring bearer.
I have mentioned this before but Aunt Katie is not Karson's biological Aunt.
But we thew biological out the window a long time ago.
Aunt Katie is very much my Munchkin's Aunt.
We have joked over the last year an a half how Karson would do walking down the aisle at 15 months.
I texted her in November, when Karson started walking at 8 months, that we would have NO PROBLEM with him walking in time for the wedding.
But whether or not he would actually do it was up in the air until Friday....
At rehearsal, not only did he walk down the aisle, he held the sign with the other little ring bearer.
Are they not adorable!?
I was about in tears standing up on stage.
dj and i were in the wedding too
I am pretty sure I told him every 2 minutes how cute he was!
And oh my word, was he cute!!!
My sweet boy and I all dressed up.
Hey Mommy, look at Aunt Katie in that beautiful dress!!!
The littles in the wedding playing with Karson's new trucks.
***********
It was a beautiful wedding.
Katie crafted & planned like crazy for the last year and a half.
It all paid off.
It was a perfect day.
Leaving the church in 'big orange.'
*****************
When Katie and Shawn left the reception, we were all standing outside with Nerf Guns.
At least they were given glasses....
'Big Orange' is Shawn's dune vehicle.
Shawn loves 'big orange.'
A lot!
One of his cousins was in charge of decorating 'big orange' when they left.
She turned a kiddy pool into the Sand Dunes...and buried his keys.
Such a fun idea!
(the majority of these pictures were stolen off fb from friends. but its ok, because they are friends, so they don't care. right? right. I will post more when the photographer releases them.)












Aw, that looks like a wonderful wedding and Karson's ring bearer's outfit is precious! Congrats! {My brother's wedding is next weekend! I can't wait!}
ReplyDelete